VIN: 136371B106234 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 62750 paint color: black size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
• Paint: Black with gold colored rally stripes
• Wheels: Original 15" x 7" 5 Spoke Rally Wheels with center caps and trim rings
• Tires: P255/60R-15 BFGoodrich Radial T/As all around, new in 2019
• 450-hp 454 crate engine. Less than 2,500 miles on this engine, runs strong
• 9.6 to 1 compression, runs great on high octane pump gas
• 4 bolt main
• Forged steel crankshaft
• Steel beam connecting rods and forged pistons
• Speed Pro chrome moly rings
• Aluminum fast burn Edelbrock oval port heads with 10cc combustion chambers
• Hardened seats for unleaded fuel
• Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap intake manifold with "Endurashine" finish
• Hydraulic roller lifters
• 4-barrel Edelbrock 800 cfm carburetor with "Endurashine" finish
• March pulley/bracket system with 100-amp chrome alternator and power steering pump, pulleys and tensioner.
• New aluminum radiator by Alumitech Reproductions with two SPAL 14" electric fans to keep things cool, new hoses/clamps
• New transmission cooler and hoses
• New chrome overflow reservoir for coolant
• New engine wiring harness
• New MSD 6AL-2 ignition with rev limiter
• New ceramic coated Super Competition full-length headers direct the exhaust to a 2.5" Flowmaster American Thunder stainless steel dual exhaust system with "H" crossover and chrome exhaust tips.
• Rebuilt Turbo Hydramatic 400 automatic transmission with new, high performance torque converter.
• Drive axle was reconditioned including new yoke/U-joints, balanced and painted
• Positrac 12 bolt differential with 3.73 gear ratio and chrome cover
• Original headliner is still in good condition
• Original dash and instrument cluster is in good condition. The gas gauge works most of the time.
• The old carpeting and sound deadening material were removed so the floor pans could be cleaned up, repaired, coated with POR15 and covered with Dynamat sound deadening sheeting.
• New black carpeting was installed along with new door sill plates.
• New water shields and door panels were installed after applying Dynamat sheeting.
• New felts were installed for the windows.
• The original radio was long gone. A new sound system was installed which includes a 50W Alpine amplifier in the trunk, Retrosound Classic Car Media Receiver, two new Polk Audio 6"x9" speakers in the package tray, and two new 6.5" speakers up front with tweeters. There are jacks which allow you to play music from your phone.
• The original seats were reinstalled.
• Original center console was reinstalled with staple shifter.
Suspension, Brakes and Steering box
• The original steering box was sent out to Power Steering Services for reconditioning. They installed a 12:1 fast-ratio conversion kit which has improved steering response greatly.
• Completely reconditioned front suspension with new 1" drop springs, blasted and coated lower/upper A-arms with new bushings, new shock absorbers and spindles
• New front Power Disc Brake Deluxe Conversion Kit with braided hoses and drilled and slotted rotors. Included a new master cylinder and booster.
• New tie-rod ends
• Blasted and painted front sway bar with new bushings
• The rear suspension is the same as it was when we originally bought the car back in 2005. The lower control arms are boxed for added strength.
Call (907) 252-sixtwoseventhree to arrange to examine the car.
Additional photos may be viewed by clicking on the link below. If the link doesn't work simply copy and paste the link into your web browser.